By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario is evil, the facts are revealed!

Orca_Azure said:
Soriku said:
Mario also teaches you about sex. He's a pimp!

as evil as mario is, he's just not a pimp. Pimps tend to keep their girls- his keeps on getting taken by the real pimp (bowser).  This was confirmed in paper mario when bowser uses his star cane- his ultimate pimply weapon- to keep his "woman" locked up in her room.

Mario seems to be a playa.  First there was Pauline (Donkey Kong), then you went Daisy, and then Princess Peach, and others I may of forgotten.

And let's not forget that Yoshi has a eating disorder.  Yoshi tends to puke up a lot of food it eats.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
killeryoshis said:
Mario is evil. That's not a good icon for kids. Nintendo should change their mascot to somthing more pikminish

P - O - K - E - M - O - N

I don't respect that choice

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

How is he evil?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

richardhutnik said:
Orca_Azure said:
Soriku said:
Mario also teaches you about sex. He's a pimp!

as evil as mario is, he's just not a pimp. Pimps tend to keep their girls- his keeps on getting taken by the real pimp (bowser). This was confirmed in paper mario when bowser uses his star cane- his ultimate pimply weapon- to keep his "woman" locked up in her room.

Mario seems to be a playa. First there was Pauline (Donkey Kong), then you went Daisy, and then Princess Peach, and others I may of forgotten.

And let's not forget that Yoshi has a eating disorder. Yoshi tends to puke up a lot of food it eats.

don't forget yoshi's bowel movements are as big as ostrich eggs.

He's just acting out because Peach is such a tease. She's a regular Lady MacBeth, that one.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
How is he evil?

*looks at question* *looks at your avatar* I dunno you tell me :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Holy smokes! First santa, now Mario! What kind of world is our children growing up in now?!

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

That was pretty great.

Yes, Mario is evil. Just think about it - in the original Mario Bros. Bowser used his magic to transform the denizens of the Mushroom Kingdom into blocks - the very same blocks Mario so readily destroyed as he rummaged the countryside in search of cash and drugs. He also murdered absolute scores of Bowser's loyal troops - compare this to the "evil" Koopa King, who has never actually killed another person. Also, when he reached Bowsers lair, Mario had no qualms about disposing of the tyrant in the most gruesome way - by throwing him into the lava. In fact, in New Super Mario Bros. he even did a little dance and said "That's-a so nice!" after watching the flesh burn from the bones of his nemesis.

If that's not evil, frankly, I don't know what is.

ssj12 said:
killeryoshis said:
Mario is evil. That's not a good icon for kids. Nintendo should change their mascot to somthing more pikminish

P - O - K - E - M - O - N

Because locking up animals in little balls and only let them out to fight till they faint or the other one faints is good right?