By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario is evil, the facts are revealed!

I told you Mario was a thing on the past!!!

LMFAO at the last picture.

Around the Network

Mario is evil. That's not a good icon for kids. Nintendo should change their mascot to somthing more pikminish

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

So what?

Mario may be Italian, but he is a true American!

And in AMERICA, we FIGHT the evil bad guys......with every means necessary!

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

killeryoshis said:
Mario is evil. That's not a good icon for kids. Nintendo should change their mascot to somthing more pikminish

Nintendo isn't stupid enough to do such a thing.

I thought he was evil cause was a communist.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Mario also teaches you about sex. He's a pimp!

as evil as mario is, he's just not a pimp. Pimps tend to keep their girls- his keeps on getting taken by the real pimp (bowser).  This was confirmed in paper mario when bowser uses his star cane- his ultimate pimply weapon- to keep his "woman" locked up in her room.

Red4ADevil said:
I thought he was evil cause was a communist.

Knew someone would remember that old thread :P

Got a link BTW?  I had it bookmarked but that computer got reformatted a million times and the link along with it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

too lazy to embed so heres the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA3rECiRQj0

Sephiroth357 said:
killeryoshis said:

Nintendo isn't stupid enough to do such a thing.

Actually that;s wrong nintendo needs to do it or they'll get sued for havein a evil mario
with games rated E

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

P - O - K - E - M - O - N

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453