By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Have Sony found a Halo killer?

Sony and their beloved fans should be aiming for Gears first before even dreaming of Halo.

Around the Network

Where have you been for the last year?

Haze was the Halo killer, remember?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Cueil said:
DirtyP2002 said:
feel-x said:

i don't think that halo 3 can be beaten, because almost everyone who owns a 360 got it because of  no alternatives and the huge hype + more people owns a 360 than a ps3.

i think its normal when a consol is sold over 7 million times more than the other, that the game your thinking of, if you hear 360, is sold more than any ps3 fps.

but this doesnt speak for its quality: i think halo 3 has no points it couldn#t be beaten by a exklusic fps for ps3.

my friends all bought it at the first day and their were amazed... at the very beginning. then they get bored and now one of my friends even hate to play it multiplayer, because its so unbalanced.

i thnik its fun because even i how play all 6 months a day have good chances to kill him......

and stop with l4d, it isn't exclusive at all (PC).....

And this is where the bullshit starts!

One PS3-fan claims the Xbox360 is the shooter-box, because there are lots of shooters available and the other PS3-fan claims Halo3 sold so well, because there was no alternative.

is this how we collapse time and space?

No, it's how we keep time and space from collapsing. If PS3 fanboys stopped trolling Halo, the universe would implode!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

rafichamp said:
@bonker, FPS is not the only kind of shooter in the world. The 360 is mostly known for its shooters, heck even its controller was built to support shooters.

By your logic there's no reason why it shouldn't be the RPG box seeing as it has the most rpg's as well as the highest cumulative quality of rpgs. This is taking into account exclusive rpg's not multiplats. Counting multiplats it's wins hands down. It also caters to the niche jrpg genre and even the anime style rpgs.

Modern Warfare 2!!!!
I know it's not Sony's, but hey

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Cueil said:
DirtyP2002 said:
feel-x said:

i don't think that halo 3 can be beaten, because almost everyone who owns a 360 got it because of  no alternatives and the huge hype + more people owns a 360 than a ps3.

i think its normal when a consol is sold over 7 million times more than the other, that the game your thinking of, if you hear 360, is sold more than any ps3 fps.

but this doesnt speak for its quality: i think halo 3 has no points it couldn#t be beaten by a exklusic fps for ps3.

my friends all bought it at the first day and their were amazed... at the very beginning. then they get bored and now one of my friends even hate to play it multiplayer, because its so unbalanced.

i thnik its fun because even i how play all 6 months a day have good chances to kill him......

and stop with l4d, it isn't exclusive at all (PC).....

And this is where the bullshit starts!

One PS3-fan claims the Xbox360 is the shooter-box, because there are lots of shooters available and the other PS3-fan claims Halo3 sold so well, because there was no alternative.

is this how we collapse time and space?

No, it's how we keep time and space from collapsing. If PS3 fanboys stopped trolling Halo, the universe would implode!

Halo unbalanced?? wow. Super trolling. Halo's multiplayer is approached in fun factor and dynamic nature by no other shooter but l4d and even l4d is a long ways off. There are so many ways to play halo multiplayer it's mind blowing.

L4D is exclusive, STOP TROLLING! PC doesn't compete against consoles because first of all, it's no contest, pc's are dead in the water. Secondly, they are entirely different machines, meant for different things and marketed differently. Also, you know MS makes money off of that are part of the games for windows moniker right. In fact MS is almost like the publisher.

So it's exclusive to MS. 95% of OSs in the market are windows. There are no games made for any other OS. MS ports games for mac and linux and make money for doing so.

Taz! said:
Modern Warfare 2!!!!

Yep Modern Warfare 2 is biggest of 2009.

monlosez said:
Taz! said:
Modern Warfare 2!!!!

Yep Modern Warfare 2 is biggest of 2009.

And I can't wait

I'm so gona be in the top 5000 in the world online. Think I'l order off Play.com (who give you it a day early) or go to a midnight lauch.

kowenicki said:
You cant "kill" halo, GT, Mario or any other title that is this huge... the term killer, like megaton and stellar, is a word that is over used in these parts.

and thank god rafichamp got a ban... after checking out his myspace site that man (boy) needs time away from this site to get some help.

Rofl :)

^ LoL

He certainly think's he's Michael Jackson, thats for sure. His friends creep me out too....
And OT - Yea, you can't kill games that millions of people consistently buy