By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official May 2009 NPD Thread (Data at 6:30 PM EST)

In the Reggie interview with gamespot, everyone is focused on his Other M comments (understandably) but I am pretty sure he mentioned that with the coming NPD report Nintendo will have sold more software lifetime than 360 has despite the 1 yr headstart.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network
Kenology said:
MANUELF said:
I expect some "Wii is killing gaming" thanks to the success of EA Sports Active.

Give 'em some credit...  I think they're past the angry stage by now for the most part!

What is the next stage?

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

Looks set to be a crap few months ahead then sales wise. Will be interesting to see how close VGC is with the PS3 sales as i think it will be a bit lower then they have it as, maybe just scrapping into the 100k mark for the month.

I always got time-zone-problems :D

Could anybody please tell me how many hours from now on?! :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

3 and a quarter.

23:30 forum time.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Kenology said:
MANUELF said:
I expect some "Wii is killing gaming" thanks to the success of EA Sports Active.

Give 'em some credit...  I think they're past the angry stage by now for the most part!

What is the next stage?

Next is bargaining...

Former something....

90 minutes now...

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Holy crap I forgot all about NDP, cant wait to see the numbers

I wonder if PS2 will beat PS3 again.

Edit: Whoa 4 PS3 games in the top 20

Mmm I wonder if wii will see any "boost" from EA sports active. I doubt it though (selling to the existing fans). To be honest I'm more curious on next month's numbers... Resort is included in that one, right?
I'm on the fence whether it will sell consoles or not.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

punch out! made the top ten, sweet

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX