By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which System is more classy? PS3? or 360?

jcp234 said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:
The PS3 is aesthetically more appealing, but not worth $600 $500, or $400...not that attractive.

A hater but not a fanboy, the PS3 is easily worth $1000, its given me the best entertainment (other than this chick I met) of my life

You know it's funny that not too long ago you were pleading with site mods that you're a changed poster.

Yet your blatant immature antics are still apparent. Only a blatant Sony fanboy would communicate that the PS3 is worth $1000.

Looking at your vg $$$, I can see how one such as yourself would not be very good at making proper value assessments.

Sony should price the PS3 at $1000, I would love to see how much market share it earns.

Id love to know how my post is immature, and I am a blind sony fanboy for sure just because I see great value in my console. 

Before you continue, dont talk $hit without owning a console, no actually dont talk $hit at all, keep it to yourself because all it will do is cause arguments, and its clear that was your intention when you posted.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:
The PS3 is aesthetically more appealing, but not worth $600 $500, or $400...not that attractive.

A hater but not a fanboy, the PS3 is easily worth $1000, its given me the best entertainment (other than this chick I met) of my life

You know it's funny that not too long ago you were pleading with site mods that you're a changed poster.

Yet your blatant immature antics are still apparent. Only a blatant Sony fanboy would communicate that the PS3 is worth $1000.

Looking at your vg $$$, I can see how one such as yourself would not be very good at making proper value assessments.

Sony should price the PS3 at $1000, I would love to see how much market share it earns.

Id love to know how my post is immature, and I am a blind sony fanboy for sure just because I see great value in my console. 

Before you continue, dont talk $hit without owning a console, no actually dont talk $hit at all, keep it to yourself because all it will do is cause arguments, and its clear that was your intention when you posted.

Is this really the best response you could muster? And profanity? How "mature" of you. LOL

There is no argument, believe me. I wonder how many consoles Sony would move priced @ $1000? How many other Sony fanboys would run out and purchase a PS3 @ $1000?

And why would I purchase a console priced above the value I perceive? I own a 360 so there is no way I can justify paying $400 for a PS3.

Honestly, anything currently available on the PS3 I am interested in, is on the 360.

Good luck with your vg$$$.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

jcp234 said:
PullusPardus said:
did you piss on the Xbox picture or something? that looks horrible.

Yep, because pee pee jokes are so funny even after you progress beyond third grade.

then explain why the picture is greenish and yellowish

mister mature.

voty2000 said:
Let the PS3 be classy. Think of the PS3 as a classy prostitute, good to look at but expensive and only does a couple of things well. The 360 is the cheaper prostitute, still hot but not in a classy way, more of you look at her and know she's a whore. The 360 girl will do anything and everything and do it well because more people have been with her and has experience.

Yes! they don't call it the sexbox 360 for nothin!!

jcp234 said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:

Is this really the best response you could muster? And profanity? How "mature" of you. LOL

There is no argument, believe me. I wonder how many consoles Sony would move priced @ $1000? How many other Sony fanboys would run out and purchase a PS3 @ $1000?

And why would I purchase a console priced above the value I perceive? I own a 360 so there is no way I can justify paying $400 for a PS3.

Honestly, anything currently available on the PS3 I am interested in, is on the 360.

The ps3 is well worth $1000, and I would pay $1000 for a ps3 despite already owning a 360, the PS3 to me is a great entertainment whether it be games or its multimedia functions, its people that are mis informed that will NEVER see the value in the ps3, but then again they wouldnt understand unless they actually owned the console.

mM
Around the Network

based on classiness, PS3

leo-j said:
jcp234 said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:

The ps3 is well worth $1000, and I would pay $1000 for a ps3 despite already owning a 360, the PS3 to me is a great entertainment whether it be games or its multimedia functions, its people that are mis informed that will NEVER see the value in the ps3, but then again they wouldnt understand unless they actually owned the console.

The J man owns a ps3 and he doesnt believe that it is worth not even close to $1000.......the truth is no gaming console is worth $1000 and no one in their right mind would by one if it were priced as such.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:
leo-j said:
jcp234 said:

The J man owns a ps3 and he doesnt believe that it is worth not even close to $1000.......the truth is no gaming console is worth $1000 and no one in their right mind would by one if it were priced as such.

Ohh cmon ppl buy a $7000 alien ware PC and think its so worth it...there are just ppl who will think its worth it no matter what price is you cant stop that from happening.

Lets Compare correctly shall we?  White PS3 Vs White 360.

Just goes to show the PS3 is incomparably the most beautiful

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Man, I'm so jealous of that white PS3... ugh...

Why can't we get these in the west...? some twisted colour policy? =/