By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which System is more classy? PS3? or 360?

Not the most flatering of images choosen for the 360 but although I like the 360's looks I would say the PS3 has that swagger about it. It certainly looks more expensive thats for sure.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
WheelStriker said:
"but not worth $600 $500, or $400...not that attractive"

I can safely say that you're wrong. You get what you paid for. Plus the console is cheaper than the xbox 360 with essential periperals. Especially when microsoft purposely overprice their periperals to make money from their consumers.

If anything, the xbox 360 is not worth the extra money with periperals needed. Not that attractive.

Yea i seen an Xbox360 with the wifi adapter and the HD-DVD drive, reminded me of Sega Genesis and all their attachments.

next time look for a good picture of the X360 on the net.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Both look ugly...cheap plastic... the only nice appliance I have next to my (Silver glass) Bravia is my Marantz  A/V Receiver with gold case...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.