By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

I really would like to participate in the prediction leagues, and I find that that will never happen at this rate due to the fact that I have over negative 6,000 vg$. Alot of vgchartz users have asked me to make a thread about this situation, so I have made the thread. For whom ever is in charge of vg$ can you help me out? I was banned "accidentally" a couple of times, which really didnt help the situation in the past..

Also I think vgchartz should have the feature of letting users give other users vg$, but those users most be categorized as vgchartz pro's or higher, that would add more value to vg$ other than the ability to use IM, and participate in the prediction league.

mM
Around the Network

I don't think you will ever be positive

Yea you should get zerod ! .. clean slate !.. well if you're lucky you might.

Check out my game about moles ^

I would offer 1000 if it would help.

Wait......you have below -6000 vg$ because you were banned?

The J man thought the whole time you were making crappy predictions because he thought you could still do it even if you are in the negatives.

You deserve a permaban if  this is true.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

The J man thought the whole time you were making crappy predictions because he thought you could still do it even if you are in the negatives.

Its intersting because I wasnt here when the J man arrived.. I took a long vacation from this site, how would you know if I had crappy predictions?

mM

Everyone knows you as the high posting yet extremely poor Leo-J. You have to stay poor :p i can't take the change

jesus kung fu magic said:

How dare the J-Man speak to the godly Leo-J with that tone...

Kneel down and praise forgiveness for what you have said!!! lmao

I'd gladly give you some of my vg$ to help you...though I know why this feature isn't implemented, it would be too easy to create an alt just to give yourself $$$

what does these $'s do exactly ? ........
dood i still can't figure that out x_x