By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How about a Yoshi "horse" riding game?

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
V-r0cK said:
- Mario wrestling
- Mario fighting (like Street Fighter style)
- Mario GTA
- Mario FPS (but with flower power)
im just ranting lol

All those games will be rated T or higher. Thn kids will want to buy the game and learn bad things from it.
I mean BAD things.

A Mario FPS that is paintball probably would carry a T rating but most parents would probably let their kid own that since it is just paintball.  Also, a wrestling / fighting would get T rating but I couldn't see any problem with a parent buying their kid a wrestling type game.  These games wouldn't teach their kids too bad of things compared to what they have already absorbed from TV and the real world.

Mario Hockey, as a Canadian I approve of this

before E3 I would have said just give me a new @d and 3D mario and Im happy and I guess Im happy.

vess13 said:
a Mario Starcraft. just for japan of course, no one considers it a sport except for their gaming minds ;)

it'll be great, little toads, that you send out to kill the other color toads...

I think you mean Korea. Starcraft isn't very big in Japan at all.

vess13 said:
a Mario Starcraft. just for japan of course, no one considers it a sport except for their gaming minds ;)

it'll be great, little toads, that you send out to kill the other color toads...

Toad rush? xD..... i want a mario rpg 2, like the one from snes

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Around the Network

Mario and Sonic at Mortal Kombat.

I LOVE ICELAND!

vess13 said:

It's Korea D:

And yes it is an E-sport, which counts as a sport. And don't say otherwise.

I LOVE ICELAND!

O-D-C said:
Mario Hockey, as a Canadian I approve of this

before E3 I would have said just give me a new @d and 3D mario and Im happy and I guess Im happy.

This for me as well. From the trailer of M&S2, hockey is included............hopefully they flesh that out and make it a full game.

Is the M&S Olympic Games fun? Does it have good replay value? I only have two wiimotes so far. I guess this wouldn't allow me to play some of the games with 4 players at once if a game requires or are most the games where you take turns (or allow you to use GC controllers since I have 4 wavebirds). I might be interested in that game. Also, I heard that the Strikers was decent (never had a chance to try it out though).

I am waiting for the next Mario Golf which should use M+. I love the N64 and GCN version. I even got it on GB Color which it was very fun since you got to level up your character and even transfer them to the N64.

Ohmygod you guys I just had an idea for the best game ever.
I mean, seriously, it would be the greatest selling videogame ever conceived by mankind...:

Mario Pokémon.

I mean, right? RIGHT?! :O Omg it would even outsell Wii Fit.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046