By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^ finally a good use of shrooms ;)q

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
killeryoshis said:
sethnintendo said:
killeryoshis said:
I just came up with a idea. A mario punch out.

Not sure if now is the time for that since they just released Punch-Out!!  Perhaps next generation they could do something like that.  Many Punch-Out!! faithful would probably rather not see it but it would definitely sell more copies with Mario included.  Mario was ref in the first Punch-Out!! not too sure about Super Punch-Out!!  I have the game d/led but haven't played it yet because I want to beat or least get to Tyson (I mean Mr. Dream) on the original first.

yeah but who care we'll fight a goomba and bowser will be the new mike tyson

Yea it would be pretty fun beating up goombas, koopas, etc..  It would also be fun to see Bowser cry when he lost his title bout.  They can probably put a lot more funny text / script into it.

He lost to mario so many times. Just look at paer mario ttyd. He cried when he lost.  But a secret charecter
will be Captin Falcon. Falcon Punch you for fun

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

as Carl already won the thread I'll just repeat..

MARIO PAINTBALL!!

I think a third person shooter may work better though because I'd want 3D platforming elements to remain. This isn't a run and gun shooter, it's a jump and gun shooter xD

Declan said:
He could feature in a Simpsons: Hit and Run style game set in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Mario goes hollywood
Mario Babyz
Mario Dogs
Mario Fit
Mario Sports

Ok if any of these come I will suicide bomb Nintendo.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
puffy said:
as Carl already won the thread I'll just repeat..

MARIO PAINTBALL!!

I think a third person shooter may work better though because I'd want 3D platforming elements to remain. This isn't a run and gun shooter, it's a jump and gun shooter xD

Jump and gun... I like that concept.

On-Rail Mario :D

No, I don't want this actualy...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Haha, that video was hilarious!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

^You've never seen that video???? Tsk Tsk, you are now supermario64 since you have been reduced into half.

please, no more of these. Mario can't steal more third party space, or else there just going to stop making games for nintendo altogether