By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 Vs Forza 3 . Battle of the Metacritic

Hmm, i think Edge will give Forza 3 a 9, and GT5 a 7 or 8. As usual Edge generally are harsh on PS3 exclusives.

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
Hmm, i think Edge will give Forza 3 a 9, and GT5 a 7 or 8. As usual Edge generally are harsh on PS3 exclusives.

Add in gamerstyle which reviews ps3 game by not actually talking about it but talking about how ps3 has no games.

Edge thinks they are all Edgy and on the Edge...they might be right...too bad it's on a cliff (jokes) But yeah...some reviewers can be biased...sorry...are biased towards some things. All we can do is sit back and enjoy the show.

ssj12 said:
GT5 will crush Forza.

I get the mental image of you sitting at the UN taking your shoe off going we will bury you.   and then getting a nod from old out of work soviet era leaders. made me smile 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

The 360 game.

PS3 games are usually (not always) scored about right, but Wii and 360 games get 10's all across the board.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
rckrz6 said:
to soon to tell

dsister44 said:
lanjiaona said:
Carl2291 said:
dsister44 said:
Forza 3 will crush gt5.and i will be willing to bet on it

I shall take that bet.

Me too, I think forza 3 will have full win.

ssj12 you want to join in as well?

Can I get in on this too? GT5 will have a higher metacritic score than Forza 3 I'll put my sig on the line for a month.

perpride said:
dsister44 said:
lanjiaona said:
Carl2291 said:
dsister44 said:
Forza 3 will crush gt5.and i will be willing to bet on it

I shall take that bet.

Me too, I think forza 3 will have full win.

ssj12 you want to join in as well?

Can I get in on this too? GT5 will have a higher metacritic score than Forza 3 I'll put my sig on the line for a month.

the bet is for a one week ban. ask carl if he minds you two joining( i have no problem with it)

Ban bets are not allowed.

You can only do signature and avatar bets.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@outlawauron

what are they going to do ban us