By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 Vs Forza 3 . Battle of the Metacritic

What game do you think will achieve a higher Metacritic/gameranking Score? IMO it will be extremely close and believe both will score 90+ Average at least. Forza 3 has the advantage of releasing first ( By releasing first certain features may be rewarded more as its new and fresh ) so Gran Turismo 5 will have to go above and beyond what Turn 10 are aiming to achieve. NB : Metacritic scores don't bare any relevance in my decision to purchase games ( unless absolutely terrible ) . This is just for friendly discussion ( hopefully :p )

Around the Network

Forza 3 will crush gt5.and i will be willing to bet on it

to soon to tell

Forza 3 will be the highest Metacritic score for many months then GT5 will get closer when they will both end up with 96/7 scores.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Turn 10 on Forza 3: "No Game Cometes With Us"

Around the Network

i think GT will be higher. but not much, 1-2% maybe. but both above 90%.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I think it will be even, if not very, very, close..

We will have the Scores:

F3  =  October 09'

GT5 =  Unknown

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

dsister44 said:
Forza 3 will crush gt5.and i will be willing to bet on it

I shall take that bet.

Depends on which company gives better swag to reviewers.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

no doubt gt5 will be heavily fanboy reviewed.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...