By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 Vs Forza 3 . Battle of the Metacritic

GT5 will crush Forza.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Hard to tell, GT4 is the only flagship GT game to not be AAA and even then it was at 89. Game got it for not having damage but GT5 will have it in some form. GT5 will win this one easily.

Carl2291 said:
dsister44 said:
Forza 3 will crush gt5.and i will be willing to bet on it

I shall take that bet.

Me too, I think forza 3 will have full win.

Forza 3 will review better, GT5 will sell better.
If it were a race between the two side by side, Forza 3 would pull ahead, then when your switching to disc 2, GT5 will pull ahead and win the race.

NJ5 is right. A nice "contribution" to the website/reviewer can change opinions a bit. Sometimes its best not to leave things to chance. Not saying its gonna happen, but you never know what happens behind closed doors (unless you have X-Ray vision...but you're screwed if the door is metal)

Around the Network
lanjiaona said:
Carl2291 said:
dsister44 said:
Forza 3 will crush gt5.and i will be willing to bet on it

I shall take that bet.

Me too, I think forza 3 will have full win.

ssj12 you want to join in as well?

Skeeuk said:
no doubt gt5 will be heavily fanboy reviewed.

For sure. It'll be treated extra harshly because it's GT.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

If GT5 is reviewed by the site that gave Killzone 2 60%, its gonna be close in favor of forza3

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Cmon people, ARGUMENTS! Why do you think GT5/F3 will score higher?

Well....we can't really argue cos we don't have enough information to come to a reasonable conclusion. All we can do at this point is squabble (is that even a word) like fanboys over why it will score higher. It's too early to say, especially with GT5. We need to see some solid gameplay from both before we can judge them.