By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WTF is wrong with this place!

Kasz216 said:
fkusumot said:
Kasz216 said:
Why is it that everytime someone tries to make a point by claiming they are part of a buisness there sentence structure and phrasing makes it seem like they've no more then 16?

Hrm...

Yeah, grammer and spelling have never been my strong point. Aside from that i like to think that my posts and structure tend to sound "adult" enough when i envoke the qualifications i have to have opinions on things.

It also tends to be more cleaned up when i'm not posting at 4 am in the morning.

I can empathize with you. Please forgive my uncouthness.

Around the Network
nintendo said:
I'm just trying to spread the truth!

Umm, wouldn't spreading the truth have required you to post the "real" numbers?

Trolls are to VGCarts as moths are to fire.  And that's my blatantly obvious golden nugget of wisdom for today. 

The rEVOLution is not being televised

... this is a funny way to try and get some attention :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'm in ur websitz, trolling ur numberz

^ Great ¬¬

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Kittenmania!

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

^The only way to save a thread

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!