By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WTF is wrong with this place!

Awww kittens are like the one of the cutest things in the world :)

Around the Network

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Final Statement

I hate kittens.

Lock thread now.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

There's an easy way to tell if the guy is full of sh*t (which is pretty likely), just wait until next month and get him to tell us NPD's count for the number of Wiis sold in September before the numbers are made available to the general public.

Legend11 said:
There's an easy way to tell if the guy is full of sh*t (which is pretty likely), just wait until next month and get him to tell us NPD's count for the number of Wiis sold in September before the numbers are made available to the general public.

omg he could never tell us that, that would be breaking the rules!!!  We have to wait just like everybody else.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

No, I'm sorry. You may have access to the NPD numbers but I work for them directly and put together reports. I'm afraid you're more than wrong nintendo.

See, I can make stuff up too.

Ok, I think i should speak out on this so people don't think that I'm banning nintendo just because he's critical of VGchartz' numbers. I'm not. There are plenty of posters on in this community that have their number doubts (keep up the good fight Diomedes!).

But the thing about those people that seperates them from nintendo here is a very important difference. That's not the only thing they've ever posted about. Nintendo has done nothing to contribute in any way at all. Thus he can only be seen as a troll.

I gladly urge someone else to take up his cause, just not if it's going to be the only cause you have around here :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

So, now everybody is happy with the cute kitty pictures (Except Wezzy), the whining troll is banned, can we lock this down??? or can we just keep uploading pictures???

Edit: My Two cents

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

By all means, go kitty crazy!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book