By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WTF is wrong with this place!

Is it just me or does this guy remind me of that guy from NPD who was emailing Ioi going 'ZOMG UR NUMBERZ ARE RONG!'. Just seems to be a similar argument.

Around the Network

Why is it that everytime someone tries to make a point by claiming they are part of a buisness there sentence structure and phrasing makes it seem like they've no more then 16?

I miss my kitty. :(

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

It's like our own little Jack Thompson...aww...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Kasz216 said:
Why is it that everytime someone tries to make a point by claiming they are part of a buisness there sentence structure and phrasing makes it seem like they've no more then 16?

Hrm... 

Around the Network

Kasz never said he was part of a business, so it's ok. And you missed the part where he misspelt business.

hrm.... :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

nintendo said:
I work for a publisher, I see NPD #'s I see my own company's internal #'s of the games we put out... VGChartz is so freaking off it makes me and my friends laugh, especially when people quote them...
Seriously though... this site is nice and all, but stop taking it as fact, its not. its wrong. /thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg&mode=related&search=

Yeah whatever.

Cause this is my United States of Whatever!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

stof said:
Kasz never said he was part of a business, so it's ok. And you missed the part where he misspelt business.

hrm.... :)

Hrm... I was pointing out the delicate sentence structure and phrasing.

@stof

Videogame companies do hire ppl to run wild on websites/forums.

They purposely have bad grammer as well. Its all just a "cover up"

Not saying this guy is acually working for any videogame company..

I guarantee they dont come out like" i know somthing you dont know"

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

fkusumot said:
Kasz216 said:

Hrm... 

Yeah, grammer and spelling have never been my strong point.  Aside from that i like to think that my posts and structure tend to sound "adult" enough when i envoke the qualifications i have to have opinions on things.

It also tends to be more cleaned up when i'm not posting at 4 am in the morning.