By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How would the greatest RPG look like for you.....

Suikoden 2 everything. The only thing they got wrong was they spelled his name Jowy. Yeah.

Well and it was a bit on the easy side for most parts, outside of getting and keeping all the stars.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Holy shit your perfect RPG would best the worst RPG in existence imo......
Sorry but I dislike mostly everything you put in. Except the love story Im a sucker for those too.

Valkyria00 said:
Holy shit your perfect RPG would best the worst RPG in existence imo......
Sorry but I dislike mostly everything you put in. Except the love story Im a sucker for those too.

Really? damn when did you start to play RPG's?? Don't tell me late 2005 and forward??

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Gameplay like Advance Wars.

RPG leveling system, in all it's complicated and limitless glory like Disgaea.

Story by Jonathon Blow, 2K Boston or Cing.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

the Mario & Luigi and Paper Mario series already provide me with all i want. Simple yet, surprisingly deep story's. Great battle system where timing is everything. A Lovable cast of characters that do not pity their miserable lives every five minuets. No ten minuet long spell casting animations or having to sit there watching some godlike man with wings blow up the planet then finally return to said planet being dealt ludicrous amounts of damage. A colorful world inhabited by hilarious, yet tough beasts. An award winning script filled with pure humor but shows its serious sides every now and then. No (or very little) angst.

How technical is your game?

Around the Network

What no one else??

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Mine would only need one characteristic, its WESTERN

thats the only way it has a chance to be the greatest rpg for me.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

It would be Oblivion with better voice acting and enemies THAT DON'T LEVEL UP WHILE YOU DO. DAMN I WANT TO CRUSH PUNY ENEMIES THAT GAVE ME PROBLEMS IN THE EARLY LEVELS, BUT OBLIVION TAKES THAT AWAY FROM ME. IT RUINS THE GAME! D:

Otherwise, that would be the perfect game. Maybe add some multiplayer.

I LOVE ICELAND!

It needs Nobou Uematsu, fo sure!

It would be called Kingdom Hearts 3.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."