By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

@gilgamesh

yeah your the new SONY leader now......whether you like it or not (lol)!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Never! I'll fight valiantly under his flag, through better or through worse.

WTF!?

on topic: sign me up

No. Let there be noone to speak for us but ourselves. Gilgamesh you're pretty cool. But you can't reprisent a collective like this.

This has swong froma good idea to a terrible one.

Check out my game about moles ^

axumblade said:
Staude said:
No. Let there be noone to speak for us but ourselves. Gilgamesh you're pretty cool. But you can't reprisent a collective like this.

This has swong froma good idea to a terrible one.

Well I'm definitely not voting for you as president now. Not positive enough.

I don't want you to. That's my point.. I don't think any 1 person should be chosen but rather let people speak for themselves. I hate it when someone goes "Leader of group A" has this opinion. In other words since i am leader this is how group A feels.

You get my point ?

Wasn't this thread made to put a stop to megamans crap ? remember how it started ? by him making a list of his army which he then later said he was leader off which then turned into sony leader. In other words. A thread just like this brought something pretty annoying onto the forums... And you guys are repeating it all over. Some of you may have come since then.. but really. Stop the crap. End it.. Nao !

@Staude

Why are u sooo serious?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@gilgamesh

yeah your the new SONY leader now......whether you like it or not (lol)!

So I'm going to have to start watching my back, or I'll be banned just like that (snaps fingers) lol

It's time though.

To stop the annoyance. Put an end to the bs ! Anyways you can either do that or

I dunno whatever I thought the thread was serious though ? :( maybe i'm just tired.

you see..

The forum has changed..

IP switching people using proxys to avoid permabans and set up multiple accounts
trolling away at the very freedom that we hold so dear !

Actually that's not really new but whatever I had to put some stuff in from mgs4.. it fit.

@Gilgamesh

Dont worry i would take a bullet.rr..ree err...Bann in ur place

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

^well i didn't read any of it till page 7 besides the op. How would i know :p

I'd like a place in your cabinet, almighty Gilgamesh.

Vice Sony President, perhaps? Or Vice Chairman? Deputy Chairman? Deputy Prime Minister?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective