By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

Serious_frusting said:
imposter but saying that speaking of sandwhiches maybe he is not.

Ok then heres a question only yhr real one would know

What comrade did you lose when a certain batch of games got stolen from a wagon ;)

It is him, he made it a while back when he couldn't get his other account un-banned

Check mine and his wall-to-wall from like December last year

Around the Network

My epic thread is back

Some can argue I am the blame for why megaman left, I literally ruined the guy and I regret it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
My epic thread is back

Some can argue I am the blame for why megaman left, I literally ruined the guy and I regret it.

you should create new thread that does opposite intent of this thread

hatmoza said:
My epic thread is back

I EFFING HATE YOU!

hatmoza said:
My epic thread is back

i hate u evn mor thn befor nw, megaman ws funny (abit annoyng with th leader sct bt still), u shud nevr make sum1 leave like this, remembr ther r actual persons posting behind thos avatrs, u can hurt their feelings. 

bt mayb at time i wud hve dun same, he gt vry annoying with calling himslf leadr, bt he ws a gud membr imo. 

Around the Network
mark9900 said:
SONY CABINET

Megaman2 Head of the Sony family
Carl2291 - Chief executive Darth Chief executive

Kirby 007 - alt accounts creator
Perpride - In charge of the forums Kowenicki Undercover (007)
Seece (Sandwich man)
Skeeuk - quality control (forums) Trashleg (Secretary/First Lady) Crazzyman (salesman)

Hey but where's patapon? You told him he was now the Sony leader.

No real reason to leave this thread open cluttering up the front page...

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000