By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
scroll through the pages and you'll see!
I asked you so.......soooooo many times to stop claiming to be something you were not. It had to be this way my friend ...The truth hurts I know but look at how many people felt the same way I did.

hahah i always enjoyed the fact it annoyed you, as long as there is no election im still the sony leader. I was elected on the 21st of august 2008 and i will be the sony leader until 21st august 2012. its a 4 year term so your thread was funny but pointless

What if we impeach you?

IMPEACH!

IM Peach!

unfortunately that requires mod approval OWNED!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:
Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
I asked you so.......soooooo many times to stop claiming to be something you were not. It had to be this way my friend ...The truth hurts I know but look at how many people felt the same way I did.

hahah i always enjoyed the fact it annoyed you, as long as there is no election im still the sony leader. I was elected on the 21st of august 2008 and i will be the sony leader until 21st august 2012. its a 4 year term so your thread was funny but pointless

What if we impeach you?

IMPEACH!

IM Peach!

Aha! I have a mod!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

So you deliberately mock and annoy the Sony fans! Bravo megaman, show us more of your true colors.

It sucks that this isn't your thread and you can't tell me to get out this time doesn't it?

Again where do you come up with this stuff?!! really elections?!! august?!?!

Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

What if we impeach you?

IMPEACH!

IM Peach!

Aha! I have a mod!

vgchartz

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

hatmoza 2.0 said:
megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

So you deliberately mock and annoy the Sony fans! Bravo megaman, show us more of your true colors.

It sucks that this isn't your thread and you can't tell me to get out this time doesn't it?

Again where do you come up with this stuff?!! really elections?!! august?!?!

NO! I only enjoy mocking you lol the get out of the thread thing is a joke man..........politics is serious business my friend.

</embed>

Around the Network

Here is the solution to all your problems:

"
nordlead posted 04/06/2009, 12:38
I no longer take mod bribery. It is now Site Admin Bribery, which means the rates have gone up to VG$1000/month.

Yes, it is steep, but once you buy in you get a sweet set of powers at your disposal.

First up, I sweep any mod reports under the rug. You can troll/flame anyone and anything except for Site Admins and the website. You'd have to bribe the website owner if you want those capabilities.

Second, for a measly VG$1k, I will ban any member for a whole week, contributors cost 1.5k, and mods cost 2k. You can't pay for db admins as they work for me and I need them

I now also offer trademark protection on the website, and so far RolStoppable is the only purchaser so you'll have to ask him how it is working out.
"

Buy now! Call 0900-NORDLEAD

What you don't understand is that there's a list of 40+ please that think otherwise.

non-gravity said:
Here is the solution to all your problems:

"
nordlead posted 04/06/2009, 12:38
I no longer take mod bribery. It is now Site Admin Bribery, which means the rates have gone up to VG$1000/month.

Yes, it is steep, but once you buy in you get a sweet set of powers at your disposal.

First up, I sweep any mod reports under the rug. You can troll/flame anyone and anything except for Site Admins and the website. You'd have to bribe the website owner if you want those capabilities.

Second, for a measly VG$1k, I will ban any member for a whole week, contributors cost 1.5k, and mods cost 2k. You can't pay for db admins as they work for me and I need them

I now also offer trademark protection on the website, and so far RolStoppable is the only purchaser so you'll have to ask him how it is working out.
"

Buy now! Call 0900-NORDLEAD

That's the whoe package?! Why the hell didn't I get this sooner!? Now I know what my newly attained VG$1000 will be used on!

megaman.2. said:
Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

What if we impeach you?

IMPEACH!

IM Peach!

Aha! I have a mod!

vgchartz

Very well,

AHA!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)