By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

Never! I'll fight valiantly under his flag, through better or through worse.

Around the Network

@ Selnor

Its a joke
At least I hope so...

Leonidus said:
@ Selnor

Its a joke
At least I hope so...

Why is it so hard to believe that he thinks it's pathetic to have a leader of fanboys to? I think it would be equally stupid for ninty or M$ fans to elect a Fanboy king and heir to throne. See how dumb and 1st grade it sounds?

I don't know why I clicked into this but this is the dumbest thread so far lol.

Why do you need a leader on the internet?

^ Because its a bit of humour and banter.
Seriously, some people need a chill-out thread after arguing tooth and nail in Forza vs Gran Turismo and Milo vs Eyepet threads.

Around the Network
kanariya said:

This. :)

where is my name?

selnor said:
kanariya said:

This. :)

Because the internet is serious business.

Anyway, megaman is just a figurehead. We are actually led by a council of cyborg kittens.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I will always be the sony leader no matter what its simple fact get used to it.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Onyxmeth said:

Wow. This is discussion worthy? What's next, an intervention with RolStoppable to start getting serious in threads?

I say nay. When megaman isn't using the pro-Sony threads to outright troll, he's actually very funny and amusing. Some of you would do wise to not take these forums so seriously all the time yourselves. This thread is one of those times.

Again! What does funny have to do with anything?! And for "serious!" The guy is as serious as they come. He actually thinks hes a leader .