By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

psrock said:

LMFAO

Around the Network
Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
Kantor said:
megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
scroll through the pages and you'll see!
I asked you so.......soooooo many times to stop claiming to be something you were not. It had to be this way my friend ...The truth hurts I know but look at how many people felt the same way I did.

hahah i always enjoyed the fact it annoyed you, as long as there is no election im still the sony leader. I was elected on the 21st of august 2008 and i will be the sony leader until 21st august 2012. its a 4 year term so your thread was funny but pointless

What if we impeach you?

IMPEACH!

IM Peach!

unfortunately that requires mod approval OWNED!!

Aha! I have a mod!

vgchartz

Very well,

AHA!

lol nice

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Oh and megaman since your here, can you explain why you also tried to be the Nintendo leader AND XBox leader???
Please we would love to know!
FYI he got the boot from both parties by the way .Let this be the third

If we do have an election, who ever finish 3rd is the winner. We do things Sony style here.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
hatmoza 2.0 said:
Oh and megaman since your here, can you explain why you also tried to be the Nintendo leader AND XBox leader???
Please we would love to know!
FYI he got the boot from both parties by the way .Let this be the third

Omg!! I was the sony leader soriku was the nintendo leader and this guy with the braveheart was the ms leader. YOUve got a problem man you take things too seriously man chill out drink a mountain dew!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
psrock said:
If we do have an election, who ever finish 3rd is the winner. We do things Sony style here.

loooooooooooooooooooooool

</embed>

I

psrock said:

LOL! I seriously have to put that in my sig, can I please?

Best... quote... ever...

Rainbird said:
psrock said:

LOL! I seriously have to put that in my sig, can I please?

Best... quote... ever...

oh, sure

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Ah! The mountain dew joke that you've used so many times! That is as old and unoriginal as that thread you keep referring to!