By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 maxed out, PlayStation3 isn't.

That mod racer game maxes out the ps3, they said it uses the full power of the ps3

Around the Network

lol... I love how Xbots always feel threatened when their system is said to be maxed out. Doesn't matter to me really since the graphics are more then I could ever really want already. In the end the only thing that matters between the HD Twins is Exclusivity of great games, not the graphics war.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

You guy always think its about games that max out a console the 360 has to play games while players listen to music chat with 8 players in private chat send voice messages texts players and MORE M$ is the only company that use the hardware in there console i will buy there next console because i no M$ will push there hardware to the maxs its M$ XBOX LIVE SERVICES that maxs out the 360 M$ makes there hardware WORK HARD WITH THE SOFTWARE GOOD JOB M$ PUT THAT HARDWARE TO WORK. DO WORK

PS3 Fananza said:
lol this is funny. I agree with ea. 360 is maxed out and ps3 isn't. PS3 is future proof.

ps3 do some work

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
Imperial said:

I'm one of those people who expect exclusives to look better than multiplatforms because of the obvious technical limitations the developers face when doing either , you of all people should know that , it counts for both consoles.

We can argue endlessly on particular games but if we look at the bigger picture , the PS3 wins cummilativley , always setting the new standard. You obviously don't realise this because of your blind dedication to the 360.

Despite my strong affiliation with the playstation brand , I still know what's what.

...Says the guy with the Sony Defense Force signature.

You know, you'd hope that a much more expensive system would have a slight edge on graphical capabilities.

Really, would you? This seems a nonsense statement to me - it could justify its extra cost with something else, like a more advanced media storage for example (in this case, Blu-ray).

@ Selnor: Take the fanboy goggles off, buddy. If you think Uncharted 2 looked inferior to Alan Wake or Assassin's Creed, then you're talking nonsense. Simple as that.

fight night round 4 is the best looking game on the 360 so ea knows what they are talking about.

ea is full of shit.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

wholikeswood said:
mrstickball said:
Imperial said:

I'm one of those people who expect exclusives to look better than multiplatforms because of the obvious technical limitations the developers face when doing either , you of all people should know that , it counts for both consoles.

We can argue endlessly on particular games but if we look at the bigger picture , the PS3 wins cummilativley , always setting the new standard. You obviously don't realise this because of your blind dedication to the 360.

Despite my strong affiliation with the playstation brand , I still know what's what.

...Says the guy with the Sony Defense Force signature.

You know, you'd hope that a much more expensive system would have a slight edge on graphical capabilities.

Really, would you? This seems a nonsense statement to me - it could justify its extra cost with something else, like a more advanced media storage for example (in this case, Blu-ray).

@ Selnor: Take the fanboy goggles off, buddy. If you think Uncharted 2 looked inferior to Alan Wake or Assassin's Creed, then you're talking nonsense. Simple as that.

No matter how you put it, a game looking better to the eye does not directly mean that system is way more powerful than the other, especially with the small differences between the X360 and the PS3. Yet I still see a lot of people saying "the PS3 has X, it looks better than Y on the X360, so the PS3 is more powerful".

Truth does not fear investigation

PS3 Fananza said:
lol this is funny. I agree with ea. 360 is maxed out and ps3 isn't. PS3 is future proof.

Has the 360 started to use the 2`nd core of it`s 3 cores? What game on the market uses the second core?

I know that each 360 core has 2 threads,so 6 in total,while ps3 has 7-8 working ones(for games).

And how can they max out the GPU when they haven`t maxed out the CPU?