By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 maxed out, PlayStation3 isn't.

Carl2291 said:
rckrz6 said:
flame bait.. why do you post this

You say flamebait about anything that is negative about 360.

OT: Maybe Mass Effect 2 is the peak of 360...

I say flamebait when something is posted to get negative response.

Around the Network
MikeB said:
@ Ogrekiller

Oh really.

Someone click on the link on his sig.

What you don't understand? I recently change it to redirecting to the official Playstation website, before this I had it linking to my former AmigaRing website.

You have an Amiga in your Ring!? Whatever floats your boat.

TOUCHE as they say for your earlier posts towards me. :)

MikeB said:
@ Ogrekiller

Oh really.

Someone click on the link on his sig.

What you don't understand? I recently change it to redirecting to the official Playstation website, before this I had it linking to my former AmigaRing website.

What I didn't understand was why you changed it, and whether you really did.

The period was meant to be a question mark.

cleaner475 said:
rckrz6 said:

Your always saying that and to be honest its getting a bit boring -almost all threads these days someone posts 'flamebait' on it - Whats the point of ahving any discussion at all - don't post at all if you can't understand what the whole point of a forum is

I can't recall the last time i posted the words flamebait. This thread wasn't posted to have a "convo" about.  Its to piss people off and cause flame wars.

rckrz6 said:
cleaner475 said:
rckrz6 said:

Your always saying that and to be honest its getting a bit boring -almost all threads these days someone posts 'flamebait' on it - Whats the point of ahving any discussion at all - don't post at all if you can't understand what the whole point of a forum is

I can't recall the last time i posted the words flamebait. This thread wasn't posted to have a "convo" about.  Its to piss people off and cause flame wars.

Pretty much!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

I'm reposting this because it got overlooked on the first page......and it's exactly what the thread has turned into:

I guess you haven't been here very long. If you were, you'd know that everyone on VGC are experts on the consoles and know when a system is maxed out (without even developing for the system), and that developers don't know shit (who have been developing for the consoles for years). Add in a little bit of "When was the last time they made a good game?" and then NO developer has any credibility, because the quality of a game is subjective. Add a dash of "I think" and "there's no way they're right", then VGC members actually become the developers themselves! Which is even funnier because these members believe that developers don't know shit. The result: The same posting members DON'T KNOW SHIT!!

So of course they don't agree

BMaker11 said:
I'm reposting this because it got overlooked on the first page......and it's exactly what the thread has turned into:

I guess you haven't been here very long. If you were, you'd know that everyone on VGC are experts on the consoles and know when a system is maxed out (without even developing for the system), and that developers don't know shit (who have been developing for the consoles for years). Add in a little bit of "When was the last time they made a good game?" and then NO developer has any credibility, because the quality of a game is subjective. Add a dash of "I think" and "there's no way they're right", then VGC members actually become the developers themselves! Which is even funnier because these members believe that developers don't know shit. The result: The same posting members DON'T KNOW SHIT!!

So of course they don't agree

I don't know how old you are, but it's a well known fact devs use that line "omgzor we maxx0red teh machinez" to hype their games. They've been using claims like that since several generations ago in order to buzz their games. That's a way to take advantadge of not-so knowleadgeable people.

As an example, there's been devs claiming they've maxed the 360 as early as 2007.

You'll have to try with something else =/

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

nojustno said:
Alan Wake > EA

I second that!

Splinter Cell Conviction > EA

Lost Planet 2 > EA

CarckDown 2 > EA

Forza 3 > EA

Cliff B's new game > EA

MGS:Rising> EA

haxxiy said:
lol, I still remember when they compared Uncharted with Gears of War 2. GeoW 2 got owned big time.

Awake me when a X360 game surpass the first Uncharted.

Splinter Cell Conviction 100% real time!

Uncharted series = OWNED!

I doubt EA will ever come close to maxing out either console.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957