By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - TOP JAP famitsu: PSP have risen to the heavens!!

OMGONZ THE WII IS FAILING!

Soon it will reach the 'piece of sh*t' levels of <20,000!

*throws the Wii thru the window*

Around the Network

I saw the same article on kotaku. I'm sure it'll be posted later today.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

darthdevidem said:
NDS aint doomed, TOO LATE, it's sold 20 million, even if it stops selling now it's a HUGE success...

WII may be doomed, maybe the fad is wearing off

PS3 - average as usual

PSP - Proud of it

360 - Sucks..lol

fanboy alert..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I'm sure the DS will be the top selling system in Japan by November. DQIV and FF TA2 will assure that. By December it will be back to DS domination. The Wii is a bigger question mark however. It's strange to see the Wii seemingly more negetively affected by the PSP Slim than the DS was. In any case Nintendo isn't worried in the least. The DS and Wii still lead sales in all other markets, and really it's the holiday season when they'll make their kill.

This is very interesting we will se how low Wii can get. Mario Galaxy Is coming out November if I remember right. It means that Wii depends now on big titles like PS3. Wonder when PS3 will break the 8k numbers dont see any big titles coming out in Japan soon. Ds is having slow week nothing else. Good PSP numbers I am very chocked about those numbers PSP I love you!

This is the worst week for Wii and but oddly not for PS3 its still over 10k.

Around the Network

Like how the Wii and DS are slowing down and PSP is picking up. If only the Japanese will accept the 360. I will be an happy-go-getty camper!

Do you really think that CCFF is doing that good? It's down 73 per cent. For comparision Pokemon Dungeon is down 75 per cent. Im not saying its that bad result, it's just nothing special.

Wii is doing really bad. Last time when Wii wasn't selling more than twice of what PS3 sales was when Gundam Musou was released. It was half year ago and now PS3 doesn't have any good title to help its sales. People are saying that its temporary but they're keep saying it for about a month now. It may be a slow time in Japan but PS3 didn't suffer as mach as Wii did.

@neos

& your saying that..lol

What're you dude

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

kamil said:
Do you really think that CCFF is doing that good? It's down 73 per cent. For comparision Pokemon Dungeon is down 75 per cent. Im not saying its that bad result, it's just nothing special.

Wii is doing really bad. Last time when Wii wasn't selling more than twice of what PS3 sales was when Gundam Musou was released. It was half year ago and now PS3 doesn't have any good title to help its sales. People are saying that its temporary but they're keep saying it for about a month now. It may be a slow time in Japan but PS3 didn't suffer as mach as Wii did.

Why aren't the Wii owners saying that its shipment issues with Nintendo. Why aren't nobody saying that? I got tired of hearing that. And since there are Wii's on system shelves in Japan. I just feel thats this is the slow period. But the holidays are right around the corner. I think the Wii will pick back up and then drop down like its doing now in 2008. Who knows, I'm just giving my personal prediction.

23rd Sept: 23k
16th Sept: 28k
9th Sept: 34k
2nd Sept: 44k
26th Aug: 49k
19th Aug: 73k
12th Aug: 65k
5th Aug: 63k
29th July: 75k

As you can see, the sales of the Wii have been going down since the week ending 26th August. Nintendo need to release a big game for the sales to go back up or it will level off under 20k.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)