By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Your opinion: Will this be SONY's last gen?

{sigh}

YEs people they will give up on a 200 + Million Unit sold brand due to the most susccessful 3rd place (maybe even 2nd place) console.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
{sigh}

YEs people they will give up on a 200 + Million Unit sold brand due to the most susccessful 3rd place (maybe even 2nd place) console.

200 million +?

Are you just trying to get attention here?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Two Words: HELL NO.

They are already established in this industry. It wouldn't be smart to leave now. This is now the biggest entertainment industry. I doubt they are worried. 

No, not when they're already developing the PS4. I look forward to tomorrow when someone else makes the exact same thread.

Around the Network

NO........

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

D_Boy said:
No way. You can't just drop an empire you spent so long to create. What if Microsoft just dropped the XBOX after last generation and said "Man screw this"...they wouldn't have the 360 now would they. What about Nintendo with the Gamecube...they didn't say "Well...we had a good run" That's business. You gotta spend money to make money...

Although I agree with you, I don't agree with your points. Nintendo made a massive profit with the gamecube, Microsoft new they were going to lose cash on the Xbox, it was their foot in the door so to speak. The situation for Sony this time around is very different to those 2.

amp316 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
{sigh}

200 million +?

Are you just trying to get attention here?

yeah darth what's wrong with you !!! it's more of a 300+ million brand now

Sega survived a generation with the abomination that was the Saturn. Sony has much more money than Sega had, Sony will also survive at least one bad generation.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Sony is like michael jackson. They made the ps2 (thriller) so no matter how far they slip we can't just forget about them.