By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BLACK WII WTF *******######@@@**@@

puffy said:
Dazkarieh said:

F***  me! That'd be the best bundle Nintendo have ever made!

That's why it won't happen :P

Zelda: Collector's Edition w/GameCube for 100 bucks was a pretty epic deal.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
puffy said:
Dazkarieh said:

Zelda: Collector's Edition w/GameCube for 100 bucks was a pretty epic deal.

So what your saying is.. there's hope? 

*drool* that is one sexy looking piece of hardware XD and that metroid bundle box art is uber nice too!

OMG!!! THE BLACK WII IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nintendo is releasing a system they make in a different color?

Shocking indeed.

Around the Network

We will get the black Wii by next yr i think.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

looks great

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

That black Wii is so hot. I wish they had released both colors at launch, because I would have been all over that!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

ssj12 said:
puffy said:
Dazkarieh said:

I'd so get that.

Me too.  There was black GC bundled with Metroid Prime and a Metroid face plate so i don't see why this couldn't happen. 

highwaystar101 said:
That first photo is really old. I know I've seen it in a magazine a few years back.

i'm so glad someone said this before me, i thought i'd made it up in my mind... lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.