By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BLACK WII WTF *******######@@@**@@

Dazkarieh said:

*Ejaculates all over self*

Dude, you gotta warn people *yawn* before you put up a *yaaaaawn* pic like that.

*goes to sleep*

Around the Network
Dazkarieh said:

That alone will make me buy a new Wii... just... awesome...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

i want the green wii they showed off at e3 2006 :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

that's a devkit

theprof00 said:
that's a devkit

No, not the white wii with green face. He means the initial Wii's shown when Wii was first shown via this pic.

Around the Network

this is coming to the US right? if not im going to be pissed or is the Wii region free?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Dazkarieh said:

What a fuckin' cocktease.

Staude said:
Nintedo copies sony again !

I'm just doing this because everytime sony does something that nintendos done vaguely familiar .. well they're claimed to be copying :p

On topic. It does look better than the white one.

Actually, you could say that Sony copied Nintendo becuase the N64 was black while the PS1 was gray , anyways, Atari and Sega used the black color wayyyyy earlier (specially Atari) than both Ninty and Sony.

OT

This black Wii is awesome!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Why couldn't I have bought this at launch? -_-

Black consoles ftw.

that actually looks awesome!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!