By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BLACK WII WTF *******######@@@**@@

piano black ps3 - check
matte black 360 elite - check
white wii - i want this to come to NA!

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Pristine20 said:
It's kind of funny because you get the idea that ninty held off on separate colors so that people buy those they don't want only to rebuy the new novel colors again later. I commend their business strategy and lament for the sake of clueless consumers

There's hardly a reason to not hold off the colors, right? Now people will just sell their used white Wiis and buy new black ones. It's a great strategy.

I like that Nintendo is going for a double-pronged strategy - MH3 bundle AND new color at the same time. Just one of these would probably be too small in impact.

Isn't it just for Japan though?

A reason: it's the exact same thing? you don't play the color of the console? you take a loss when you sell your old console to get the same thing again?

Like I said, it's smart capitalism but it really shows how easily consumers are manipulated.

It'll probably at least make it to the states.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

bardicverse said:
^^ That would be an EPIC bundle. Awesome photoshop job

Except for the fact that it's a PAL release rated by the ESRB. ;P

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
bardicverse said:
^^ That would be an EPIC bundle. Awesome photoshop job

Except for the fact that it's a PAL release rated by the ESRB. ;P

You always ask that much... <_<

;)

It was made by a friend in 5 minutes. I just shared for fun :)

Dazkarieh said:

F***  me! That'd be the best bundle Nintendo have ever made!

That's why it won't happen :P

Around the Network
puffy said:
Dazkarieh said:

F***  me! That'd be the best bundle Nintendo have ever made!

That's why it won't happen :P

I'd so get that.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wow, send that pic to Nintendo to create ideas for them. That's a great bundle for Metroid fans.

Not sure they would do it though as Metroid is not as 'big' of a title.

superchunk said:
Wow, send that pic to Nintendo to create ideas for them. That's a great bundle for Metroid fans.

Not sure they would do it though as Metroid is not as 'big' of a title.

Maybe it will finally become a big franchise if they would do that. It would really be deserved.

that monster hunter pic with the screen and the black wii no one even noticed the classic controller is NOT wired anymore. that is awesome that you wont need to attach it to the wiimote and it have its own sensors.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

scorptile said:
that monster hunter pic with the screen and the black wii no one even noticed the classic controller is NOT wired anymore. that is awesome that you wont need to attach it to the wiimote and it have its own sensors.

Its wired. Look a the pic, on one of these similar threads, that only shows the black wii/wiimote/classic controller pro, its connected to the wiimote.

EDIT: Actually in the OP is a better pic of just the controller and you can clearly see the cord coming out of the top. Which is better than the current CC out the bottom.