By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft plans on making Halo, Call of Duty playable with Project Natal

i will buy an Xbox360 if this turns out cool!! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

Like nightsurge says, I dont see how this can work without any buttons to push for shooting or an analog stick to control your movement.

DirtyP2002 said:

Think about it.

• Playing Gears of War and actually take cover
  • Playing a stealth game where you actually have to hide
  • Fashion labels presenting new collections on Xbox Live. You can wear them on the screen and use the camera as a kind of mirror, turn around and see if it fits you. If so, you can go out and buy it. Everyone benefits, customers, Labels and Xbox Live.

endless possibilities.

And the most satisfying melee finishing moves EVER.

But what if someone is behind you. Then how do you kill them? Do you need tv's on all sides? lol.

Jereel Hunter said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Think about it.

• Playing Gears of War and actually take cover
  • Playing a stealth game where you actually have to hide
  • Fashion labels presenting new collections on Xbox Live. You can wear them on the screen and use the camera as a kind of mirror, turn around and see if it fits you. If so, you can go out and buy it. Everyone benefits, customers, Labels and Xbox Live.

endless possibilities.

And the most satisfying melee finishing moves EVER.

Wasn't there a special edition with a Lancer. You should scan this and use it as a weapon. Melee finishing moves > all

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

MS fanATICS must be pissed.
Motion controls suck, right?
And no casual thing allowed, so Project Natal must die., right?
Again, I'm talking about fanATICS.

I liked project natal, I'm just interested in seeing all the pussies who will say motion controls are good.
BE men and stand for the crazy shit you said before. =P

The military applications of Natal are more real than many of you can imagine. The training concepts being planned for in 5-10 years calls for this kinda of technology, and that stuff can be recycled and leverage back into gaming.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

well, i agree it cannot work without buttons or at least a peripheral hardware, but the whole point of Natal project is no controller!

my dream: an on-rails FPS for Natal project (preferably not zombies) with fighting elements or something

that would rule, an FPS where they try to kill you or something like that, i would even buy an Xbox360 for that!!

is Natal coming out before or after Wii Sports Resort, if it's coming after, i will be harder to spread

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

PSaiki said:
MS fanATICS must be pissed.
Motion controls suck, right?
And no casual thing allowed, so Project Natal must die., right?
Again, I'm talking about fanATICS.

I liked project natal, I'm just interested in seeing all the pussies who will say motion controls are good.
BE men and stand for the crazy shit you said before. =P

I'm always interested in seeing some pussies myself.

I just don't see how the 360 can benefit from this that much as Gears 3 isn't that far off and will be on Nextbox.