By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft plans on making Halo, Call of Duty playable with Project Natal

I see it working in combination with the controller. Just because you can play without a controler doesnt mean it will make the game better. However, I imagin running through something like Halo, MW, ect.. and having to say, disarm a bomb. Switching to no controler to manipulate wires, hack a terminal, type on a keypad on screen, throw a granade, fight off an enemy in close combat. This could really make the single player experience awsome. Multiplayer games of this type will take some work to make it vital.

How about hand gestures to send squad mates around or give them silent orders. That would be awsome in any squad based game.

Around the Network

Teabagging opportunities are endless.

Really like to see how they do this without any actual controller. If successful I would take back everything I said about its future applicability to games.

I'm thinking this would have to incorporate the use of a controller.

Which.... opens up a lot of possibilities!

This will be very interesting to watch.

AkibaFan said:
@DirtyP20002

I love NATAL

but that sounds horrible, I don't want to move around, duck & do stupid things like that

You wouldn't have to, imho.  M$ is not going to start forcing people to get accessories, and NATAL will be just that.  If you want to couch potato along, that's okay, but personally, I would LOVE to have this ability.  I'd acutally like to see M$ add some periphals like Rfiles and Knives to allow this...think about it...the basics are the same for nearly all shooters...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

I wonder who would use real stick for these games.

sounds interesting, would give it a try at least.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Maybe Natal is the reason why Halo: Reach exists. Hell even the name suggests something in the context of Natal! I mean Bungie got away from Microsoft to do their own thing, they must have something pretty awesome planned to get them back on the Halo train.

Tease.

how would you shoot

AFFLICTION said:
how would you shoot

with a gun

Tease.