By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft plans on making Halo, Call of Duty playable with Project Natal

Squilliam said:
AFFLICTION said:
how would you shoot

with a gun

lol i know that but if they stick to the no controller only your hands it would be hard

Around the Network
badgenome said:
PSaiki said:
MS fanATICS must be pissed.
Motion controls suck, right?
And no casual thing allowed, so Project Natal must die., right?
Again, I'm talking about fanATICS.

I liked project natal, I'm just interested in seeing all the pussies who will say motion controls are good.
BE men and stand for the crazy shit you said before. =P

I'm always interested in seeing some pussies myself.

me too.

ot:  halo with natal seems farfetched right now.  would we have to make a gun shape with our hands and "pull the trigger" to shoot?

They should keep Natal games separate from controller based games. That way the 360 has two completely different experiences to offer.

AFFLICTION said:
Squilliam said:
AFFLICTION said:
how would you shoot

with a gun

lol i know that but if they stick to the no controller only your hands it would be hard

It would be easy for them to have a comfortable nunchuk device or simply use the camera to augment the normal controller.

Tease.

AFFLICTION said:
Squilliam said:
AFFLICTION said:
how would you shoot

with a gun

Scene It? buzzer

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
AFFLICTION said:
Squilliam said:
AFFLICTION said:
how would you shoot

with a gun

Scene It? buzzer

ya but tracking a finger just seems harder but i'm sure they're have a way though

Natal + a sword or a gun device with the games would be nice.

red steel on 360?

Squilliam said:
AFFLICTION said:
Squilliam said:
AFFLICTION said:
how would you shoot

with a gun

It would be easy for them to have a comfortable nunchuk device or simply use the camera to augment the normal controller.

I would imagine they will have to have some type of controller to do certain things, but for the most part you wouldn't need it with everything.  A nunchuck type controller or maybe just a regular toy gun that has some sort of light sensor on the end of it.  All the Natal would need to read is the light when you pull the trigger.

There are so many possibilites with this, it may even make some of us get off of our fat asses and lose some of that extra weight we have been packing around.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

nightsurge said:
The only way I can see it working for FPS is if they add a nunchuck like thing for body movement and the triggers. You could always jump, crouch, and aim with your buddy motions.

this there is no reasone M$ cant add some sort of control thingy since they havnt announced final specifications yet.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!