By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft plans on making Halo, Call of Duty playable with Project Natal

I would rather play gears of war with it i wanna duck behind the couch and pop up to shoot the locust that would be awesome

Around the Network
heruamon said:
ironman said:
Guys, you wouldn't have to use button or a toy gun. To shoot you could simply say bang, or move a finger, the possibilities are endless. I do disagree with the idea of selling games that only work with NATAL or only work with the 360 controller. Who the hell would they buy NATAL, if they had to buy a second copy of Gears of War or Halo? I say make all the games support both controllers.

Yeah...but the Army and Marines could us it...with guns...NATAL would be a superb technology to impliment urban training environments, and you wouldn't even need VR helmets, just an open space...ala Star Trek holodeck!

Oh man...I really hope they don't do that. The last thing I want is for Natal to become some kind of combat training system for the military and then the video game industry goes into controversial overdrive like we've never had before.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

lol, they already use xbox controllers, so why not? The army has good taste I guess.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

This will not happen. Why? Because there won't be enough market penetration of Natal to motivate the extra effort.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I disagree, if MS implements it right, well, it could be a big thing.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Around the Network

Natal is sick nasty if it is workable with FPS's it will dominate.

megaman79 said:
This will not happen. Why? Because there won't be enough market penetration of Natal to motivate the extra effort.

u_u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
megaman79 said:

u_u

... wow

Past Avatar picture!!!

^what does that mean exactly?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
^what does that mean exactly?

Sadness, because there isn't enough penetration.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence