By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your personal E3 highlight

My E3 highlight is definitely Metroid: Other M as well. I simply can't wait to play this!

(...Oh, and Shadow Complex.)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Metroid: the Other M.

Metroid = my favorite series evar.

Halo Reach!!! totally awesome teaser trailer. I loved the books and this game could be amazing!!! Think a Halo game that actually talks about the back story

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

The Last Guardian announcement and trailer was definitely my highlight. Doesn't even matter that I saw it before E3, it was updated graphically and had more at the end.

Around the Network

FF14 PS3 "Exclusive"

KylieDog said:

My E3 highlight?

That exactly.

I totally wasn't expecting that and the first shot of Samus the guy I share an office with and I both said out loud wait, what!?

This is exactly what Metroid games have been needing.  You see those fan made videos everywhere of Samus doing crazy shit and now you finally get to do that.

Nintendo couldn't have ended their keynot better.

Golden Sun 3 on DS. I've been waiting for this one to come, fearing it would never do...

Small edit: I just saw the Metroid trailer (I couldn't resist) and wow... Okay this got me interested.

FFXIII English trailer.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/826843/final-fantasy-xiii/videos/ff13_trl_e3trailer_60209.html