By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your personal E3 highlight

New super mario bros wii and mario galaxy.... golden sun and metroid were good too.

hard to decide..... but NSMBW just made my day x)

Around the Network

Mod Nation Racers. The level editor looks absolutely fantastic, and I've always lamented the lack of of party games for the PS3 (namely something to replace Kart and Smash).

Oh, and everything announced for the PSP: MGS, GT, RE... Fuck yeah!

I really need this game. So badass.

I'm a Metroid nut. I can't help it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Most def Final Fantasy XIV

Left 4 dead 2 was a suprise... I just wish it will be on PS3 one day

FINAL FANTASY XIV -- PS3 only

NATAL -- Xbox only

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 -- Wii Only

Around the Network

3. The two Beatles getting ZERO reaction from the audience.

2. That nervous guy barely able to speak when trying to show Sony's motion controlled penis

1. The end of Epic's demo, when their character got stuck in mid-air after the boss vanished under his feet

I missed Nintendo's conference :(

For me it was GT PSP with a release date of october this year. I couldnt be happier. Until i seen the gameplay footage from E3 and i fainted. lol

d21lewis said:
3. The two Beatles getting ZERO reaction from the audience.

2. That nervous guy barely able to speak when trying to show Sony's motion controlled penis

1. The end of Epic's demo, when their character got stuck in mid-air after the boss vanished under his feet

I missed Nintendo's conference :(

Yeah those were really funny moments...and also that one:

This E3 was not as memorable for those kinds of moments as last year E3 though...

Other M, Hands down.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

for me i thought the in game sound coming from Splinter Cell was some of the best sound in a game.

Yep, i'm a girl