By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:

Nobody, I mean NOBODY should complain about Wii graphics once they see Metroid: Other M and SMG2 trailers.

that's true! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

yep 2009 and 2010 will finally prove wii graphics are fantastically good.

did you see the pics i posted for spyborgs??

superchunk said:
yep 2009 and 2010 will finally prove wii graphics are fantastically good.

did you see the pics i posted for spyborgs??

I saw the screens on IGN and was thinking about posting them.  It looks really nice.

Nice.

If this would be true it would definitely be the surprise of e3 for me...my wii is taunting me to play something other than party games =p

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network
trestres said:
I know, that's why KH is also on Cell Phones, DS, PSP, GBA and PS2. Great graphics!

Weren't those games out (KH1/2, Chain of Memories, he first cell phone game) or in development (BBS and 358/2) before the HD consoles were even sold? You fail. That's like him saying "I want MGS with cutting edge visuals" and you replying, sarcastically, "Yeah, that's why MGS was also on the SNES"....you fail

BMaker11 said:
trestres said:
I know, that's why KH is also on Cell Phones, DS, PSP, GBA and PS2. Great graphics!

Weren't those games out (KH1/2, Chain of Memories, he first cell phone game) or in development (BBS and 358/2) before the HD consoles were even sold? You fail. That's like him saying "I want MGS with cutting edge visuals" and you replying, sarcastically, "Yeah, that's why MGS was also on the SNES"....you fail

Uh, yeah, but none of those are graphically powerful systems. Kingdom Hearts has never been on a graphically powerful system; quite the opposite. So, yeah, your counter-analogy is stupid. What it's ACTUALLY like is someone saying "MGS has to be on teh HD system for teh best graphics!!1!" and him being like "yeah, but it was on the PS1 vs. N 64 and PS2 vs. GCN/X-box. Great graphics".

So, yeah, kind of owned yourself.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

BMaker11 said:
trestres said:

That's how scared you are of a Wii KH? lol

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

hm, think the Wii link is removed, i can't find it

but the rumored Ps3 KH3 profile is still there but it says below that it's not announced on that console yet and so on....

thoughts!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

hm, think the Wii link is removed, i can't find it

but the rumored Ps3 KH3 profile is still there but it says below that it's not announced on that console yet and so on....

thoughts!?

Both are removed.  Only the cheats page profile for Kingdome Hearts X is still listed.

The rEVOLution is not being televised