By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trestres said:
Nice trolling txrattlesnake, bitter tone there I sensed, why?

I was hoping Kingdom Hearts 3 would have cutting edge HD visuals.  I don't think the Wii is known for cutting edge HD graphics.

Around the Network

hmmmm...actually knowing SE it might happen

I know, that's why KH is also on Cell Phones, DS, PSP, GBA and PS2. Great graphics!

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Final Fantasy XIV isn't a PS3 exclusive.

@Txrattlesnake:

You hope everything has cutting edge visuals. My as well consider everything on PSP and DS as a graphically gimped opportunity.

That's all we ever hear out of you is how the Wii is gimping the graphics of something.

Not everything is about graphics.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

The only one of those systems I ever use is PS2. Thinking about getting PSP Go instead of DS now (it has a very reasonable launch price. I would say much more reasonable than DS Lite at $129.99 with a $169.99 DSi in stores now) though and it did look like Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker and Gran Turismo had excellent graphics to me.

sc94597 said:

Jack Tretton said it was an exclusive.  Do you have a link to back up that it isn't?

txrattlesnake said:
sc94597 said:

Jack Tretton said it was an exclusive.  Do you have a link to back up that it isn't?

He said it is a console exclusive. It is also coming to PC. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=75196

Honestlh FFXIV 360 will luanch day date with PS3

txrattlesnake said:
The only one of those systems I ever use is PS2. Thinking about getting PSP Go instead of DS now (it has a very reasonable launch price. I would say much more reasonable than DS Lite at $129.99 with a $169.99 DSi in stores now) though and it did look like Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker and Gran Turismo had excellent graphics to me.

$250 is reasonable for a handheld?

You are the first person I have seen make that statement.  You should check the news article announcing the PSP Go on this website.  It is full of comments about the price being too high.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)