By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
txrattlesnake said:
I hope not. The Playstation handily won E3 again this year. If it goes to Wii, I guess it will just be an example of the Wii's success being allowed to ruin the graphics of a great game. But, hey, the Playstation 3 and PSP are finally taking off now regardless of if this is true and Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy XIV are PS3 exclusives!

FFXIV IS NOT PS3 EXCLUSIVE. It's coming out on the PC at the same time.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Check the Information tab, as it says Windows (PC).

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/

PS3 didn't win E3; their 'wand' is an add-on to the EyeToy. The only thing worth entertaining was God of War III; that Last Guardian video looked spooky and weird, plus the LBP costumes grossed the hell out of me and puts Jack Sparrow to shame. Kingdom Hearts was NEVER meant to be graphics heavy, but content heavy. Plus the tenderness and yet fearsome tones in Kingdom Hearts don't fit the PS3 demographic.

Around the Network

The internet will crash if true...

4 ≈ One

theRepublic said:
txrattlesnake said:
The only one of those systems I ever use is PS2. Thinking about getting PSP Go instead of DS now (it has a very reasonable launch price. I would say much more reasonable than DS Lite at $129.99 with a $169.99 DSi in stores now) though and it did look like Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker and Gran Turismo had excellent graphics to me.

$250 is reasonable for a handheld?

You are the first person I have seen make that statement.  You should check the news article announcing the PSP Go on this website.  It is full of comments about the price being too high.

It's in scale if you consider the PS3...

Naraku_Diabolos said:
txrattlesnake said:
I hope not. The Playstation handily won E3 again this year. If it goes to Wii, I guess it will just be an example of the Wii's success being allowed to ruin the graphics of a great game. But, hey, the Playstation 3 and PSP are finally taking off now regardless of if this is true and Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy XIV are PS3 exclusives!

FFXIV IS NOT PS3 EXCLUSIVE. It's coming out on the PC at the same time.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Check the Information tab, as it says Windows (PC).

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/

PS3 didn't win E3; their 'wand' is an add-on to the EyeToy. The only thing worth entertaining was God of War III; that Last Guardian video looked spooky and weird, plus the LBP costumes grossed the hell out of me and puts Jack Sparrow to shame. Kingdom Hearts was NEVER meant to be graphics heavy, but content heavy. Plus the tenderness and yet fearsome tones in Kingdom Hearts don't fit the PS3 demographic.

Everytime a game comes out on 360 and pc and not on ps3 and someone says it isn't exclusive to 360, 360 fans seem to always be allowed to get away with saying said game is exclusive to 360.  for the same reasons as 360 folks come up with ffxiv is still exclusive to ps3.

Well, guess it is over. I dont think it will be shown tomorrow now. Damn IGN

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network
Soriku said:
FF XIV will probably come to 360 too eventually. They need to spread MMOs as far as possible.

I don't think it really needs to. This game will do the bulk of its sales in Japan and the PS3/PC will pretty much cover all of it.

FF XIV is a nothing exclusive.

The main FF games are the numbered single player ones. It was no big deal when FFXI went to XBox either ... why? Because MMO FF isn't "real" FF. 

Because XIV is on the PC too, Square-Enix will probably find a way to weasel out of their contract after a period of time and release it on the 360 anyway.

How many times has Sony said they had something exclusive only for it to end up on the 360? I've lost count this gen. 

Soundwave said:

FF XIV is a nothing exclusive.

The main FF games are the numbered single player ones. It was no big deal when FFXI went to XBox either ... why? Because MMO FF isn't "real" FF. 

Because XIV is on the PC too, Square-Enix will probably find a way to weasel out of their contract after a period of time and release it on the 360 anyway.

How many times has Sony said they had something exclusive only for it to end up on the 360? I've lost count this gen. 

Well it is to the least a time exclusive what means a lot for the sales

The reason FFXI on 360 wasn't a big deal was it was already two years old when it went to 360.

why do you people want HD visuals for Kingdom Hearts, so many games have awesome HD graphics that we just get used to it, i mean HD wouldn't make the game better in my opinion as long as content and gameplay is good, i mean Super Mario Galaxy graphics are more than good enough for me

btw, i was not that excited by FF14 exclusive because it's only online and because it's like, too early for a new FF, i mean we have not even played FF13

i hope Kingdom Hearts 3 come either to Wii or Ps3 so i can play the game some day....

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^