By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

nordlead said:
wow, this is really sad. A wii remote clone copying Microsoft Paint

LMAO...I can't believe they're serious.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

I don't understand making a kiddy looking game that has real physics o_O; wtf?

Wow, everyone wants to be like nintendo i guess.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mirson said:
Reminds me of Joy Ride.

Eh, but this looks more like a racer with tons of customization like Forza.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So its mario Kart with sackboys

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Come on Gow3 .

Oh god. A mario kart rip off with Avatar customisation interface. Nice.

Seriously, I think Sony are trying to test the ability of fanboys to spin this in a positive way.

SONY, you saw yesterday the massively positive reaction to MS conference, which focus on the CORE games and you saw the backlash Nintendo got last year for going to casual. You learnt nothing.

ALSO, Shut up crowd, this is actually getting annoying. Yes, Cheer for Uncharted, I did too, don't cheer for this modnation racer crap.

Come on Sony, you've got 30 minutes to drive this conference home, don't drive it further into the ground...

Mario Kart?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

kowenicki said:
stop with the "only possible".... do you have to sign a contract to say that if you develop a game for sony?

No they're just being emotional fanboys, and you're acting like the scrooge that ruin christmas :(

wow......look at him building the track!!!!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)