By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

Nice, this is what I wanted LBP sequel to be like, creating and racing. PS3 needs more miltiplayer games like this.

Around the Network

wow making your own racing levels

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

This game would have been better with Sackboys.

mibuokami said:
Sardauk said:

I was expecting the Sony counter-attack and ... we are watching this ! LoL

I don't know if I have to keep laughing or start crying for Sony investors ... ahahaha lol lol lol !

Best show ever indeed !

Why? This is basically's Sony's equivilant of the motion tech which both them and MS finally acknowledge is not a gimmick. Lets wait for the end of the show mate, there has been only 2 new game announced so far, one was just 'hey this exist' bs and the other is a mmo....

No you are right, but I laugh a lot (I really did) because the presentation was so pathetic...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Please end this conference Sony.

Around the Network

Wowwww....First Microsoft with their Mario Kart game, now Sony?

*hangs head in shame*

For all the jokes that people have had I don't think they ever saw Mario Kart Wii being THIS influential...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

ok I'll cut him some slacks since he is Canadian :)

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

anybody seen anything better than uncharted 2 yet? =_= I hate you sony.... I already have MKWii, I don't need this.

Way easier to create than LBP

this aint no LBP

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st