By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

kowenicki said:
send that to polyphony.... they might get GT5 finished quicker...

lol. This may actually work.

The track editor looks neat. Lots of options.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I can make my own tracks..that's pretty cool. Still...it started out epic and it's not quite so much right now. The customization is really cool though. I like that about it a lot.

why not just play a racing sim for that?

CAL4M1TY said:
I see the PS3 fans have already started trying to turn this into a positive.

Guys (and gals), admit it, you didn't want this. WE as a collective audience wanted god of war, trico, GT5. hopefully sony won't disappoint.

This game has a lot of good ideas whats wrong with appreciating that?

Why don't you just hold your horses and stop on the negativity.

Just wait for the show to end and if there are no big announcements, I will cry foul with you.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Sheep BABY...LOL

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Meh, but the level editor is interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

this game looks fantastic (modernation racer)

AkibaFan said:
@kownicki

stop trolling dude......just STOP

FACT -- SONY had the biggest exclusive announcement of E3

R* exclusive & FF14

Yeaaa yeaaa....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

CAL4M1TY said:
I see the PS3 fans have already started trying to turn this into a positive.

Guys (and gals), admit it, you didn't want this. WE as a collective audience wanted god of war, trico, GT5. hopefully sony won't disappoint.

Holy freakin' crap your trolling is ridiculous. You can't claim to be a Sony fan and then endlessly bash the PS3 and Sony fans. I'm sorry, no Sony fan would do that. I couldn't really care less about the three games you listed, since I haven't been a Gran Turismo fan for a while now. Don't speak for everyone.

FootballFan said:
The motion sensing better not be $200 like Natal.

Natal doesnt have a price....

it better not cost more than 30 bucks.... but then I thought the PSP Go! was gonna be $150 and look what happened to that...

Goddbless said:
axumblade said:
So LBP meets forza customization meets mario kart racing....interesting but not e3 worthy imo.

I believe Microsoft called this game Joyride yesterday.

and no one on the internet cared enough about it for ANY thread to be made about it 30 minutes after it was announced.

Saying much?

I think it's time for Sony to try and get first media briefing next year. This is torture.