By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from?

" But hot damn, you can get a sunburn in less than 30 minutes in florida. I do NOT like the equator. "

You do realize that Florida, or the whole of the US, is thousands of kilometers away from the equator?

Better brush up on your geography, because... geez...

Around the Network

I´m from Germany and we have 27 degree celsius here... Grüße an Vienna und Nintendo-Fanboy lol...habt ihr ICQ 

Damned, so many different countries... this could be the most international community of all time

So how about a vgchartz meeting somewhere in the middle...(so... Atlantic?) We could sit together and discuss the things we talk about in this forum

Louie said:

I´m from Germany and we have 27 degree celsius here... Grüße an Vienna und Nintendo-Fanboy lol...habt ihr ICQ 

Damned, so many different countries... this could be the most international community of all time

So how about a vgchartz meeting somewhere in the middle...(so... Atlantic?) We could sit together and discuss the things we talk about in this forum

Not a good idea, we can't even discuss on a forum without start hating each other

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

@Louie & Nintendo-Fanboy hab euch ne "private message" mit meiner ICQ# geschickt :)

robjoh said:
Louie said:

Not a good idea, we can't even discuss on a forum without start hating each other

But maybe we could coold down in the cold water of north Atlantic?

Around the Network

Is their no one else from the UK?

add me

Ahh, forgot to mention that game industry is doing pretty good in Finland. Two great studios are situated here: Remedy (Max Payne, Alan Wake etc.) and Bugbear (Flatout, Rally Trophy etc.). This year we've seen the birth of new studio, Recoil Games, which promises to make epic shooter games.

There's also many smaller mobile game studios. A recent hit has been Tornado Mania by Digital Chocolate. It received full 10/10 score in IGN.

Then there's Nokia with the crappy N-Gage.

I live with all the country singers and all the inbreds of the US. Eastern Tennessee. (I live in the mountains, YEE HAW let's have a kid with my cousin!)

On a serious note, my mother-in-law is 2 years older than me. My wife's half-sister(mom's side), possibly has a little boy from my wifes dad... 

Yee Haw, let's just live off food stamps and disability.

I am the only person I know personally with a HDTV, PS3, Wii, or modern computer (2 years old or newer).

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:

On a serious note, my mother-in-law is 2 years older than me.

Ah....is that even possible? Aren't you 22 yrs old?  *so confused*

Arcturus said:
Kwaad said:

On a serious note, my mother-in-law is 2 years older than me.

Ah....is that even possible? Aren't you 22 yrs old? *so confused*

My wife's dad is like 48, married a 24 year old.

My wife's mothers daughter (not by my wife's dad) was liveing with my wife's dad when she got pregnant about a year ago. The father is unknown. Me and the wife's mother thinks it is the wife's dad.

EDIT: I also have a 4 month old brother-in-law... (from the 24 year old)

EDIT2: YEE-HAW! 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!