By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from?

Kwaad said:
Arcturus said:
Kwaad said:

On a serious note, my mother-in-law is 2 years older than me.

Ah....is that even possible? Aren't you 22 yrs old? *so confused*

My wife's dad is like 48, married a 24 year old.

My wife's mothers daughter (not by my wife's dad) was liveing with my wife's dad when she got pregnant about a year ago. The father is unknown. Me and the wife's mother thinks it is the wife's dad.

EDIT: I also have a 4 month old brother-in-law... (from the 24 year old)

EDIT2: YEE-HAW!

Oh...so she's your step-mother-in-law.

Around the Network

We call them the in-laws. :P Rember, people 'round here are inbred. (you think I'm kidding, my mother-in-law could literally name off family trees of people around here that are inbred)

(I was born in California, raised in Kentucky by my father who was raised in Pennsylvania, and my mother who was raised in northern Virgina. I am not one of the local inbreds)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

That's not even complicated. Have you ever tried to think for how many ways two people can be related? Imagine if your mother was also your grandmother and cousin!

Kwaad said:

We call them the in-laws. :P Rember, people 'round here are inbred. (you think I'm kidding, my mother-in-law could literally name off family trees of people around here that are inbred)

(I was born in California, raised in Kentucky by my father who was raised in Pennsylvania, and my mother who was raised in northern Virgina. I am not one of the local inbreds)

i lived for a while in eastern north carolina (next to asheville), and indeed, lots of inbreeding going on there, crazy backward people. i love the US but this is a scary part for any civilization... don't hang out there too long kwaad... we've all seen signs that the place is getting onto you...)