By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from?

WiiGirl76 said: I live in Holland (The Netherlands), one of the smallest, but also very influetial countries in the world, which is in Europe. Neighbour of Belgium, Germany and Denmark. http://www.holland.com/uk/ I'm from The Hague, city of the Dutch Parliament
Ah finally, Gamebabe gevonden XD.

Around the Network

superchunk said: ShinKazenoKizzu said: I live in the bahamas and we don't have video game retailers eg. walmart toy'r'us ebgame gametop ect. A ps3 cost 1100 for the core and 1300 for the 60gb version. and 1 bahamian dollar = 1 u.s dollar Holy crap you get ripped off. Can't you buy from ebay and get shipped there for less?
well i can import but customs are murder over here. we pay 60% of the cost of whatever we buy from ebay for custom taxes >_

Italy, il Bel Paese

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Austria, Vienna schöne Grüße in die Schweiz = nice greetings to switzerland

Wow, what country don't we have in this forum? Maybe we should renamed this the UN forum

Around the Network

Jetzt habe ich schon langsam gedacht dass ich der einzige bin hier drinn der deutsch spricht danke, schöne grüsse nach österreich! = i started thinking that i am the only one in here who is speaking german. thanks, nice greetings to austria. it's nice to know that there are so many different different countries represented in those forums.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Right now I'm living in Mobile, AL. I'm counting down the days until my change of station. Sometime in mid to late summer I'm getting stationed at the DLI(Defense Language Institute) in Monterey, CA. I can't fucking wait. I've lived in 4 different cities in AL and in Boston, MA, but I've only ever visited Cali. As soon as I get there, I'm picking up a used one of these babies: Fuck yeah...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

From the Uk. Glad to NOT see a load of swearing and childish accusations about fanboys? that you see all too often on other sites/forums. Anyway. I hope to read some interesting topics in the future. Good site

Good to see this site is still going 

Lithuania, Vilnius.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Dublin, Ireland. weather is probably the most unpredictable on the planet, bright and sunny one minute, heavily snowing the next. But at least the nightlife is crazy.