By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from?

staticneuron said: ShinKazenoKizzu said: I live in the bahamas Wow, that is horrible. i am from Miami, Florida, where the weather is hot but the women are even hotter.
You just told him it's horrible that he lives in the Bahamas...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

stof - I hate florida. I'm sure I would hate the bahamas. If you want sun, Go to the desert. If you want heat... Go to arizona. If you want a ocean... Go to the ocean a little south of LA. I've traveled the entire country. I hate the SouthEast. Not because of the people. (I mean I normally their not my cup of tea either... but still) But hot damn, you can get a sunburn in less than 30 minutes in florida. I do NOT like the equator.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

somewhere west of nevada and east of hawaii.

Kwaad said: stof - I hate florida. I'm sure I would hate the bahamas. If you want sun, Go to the desert. If you want heat... Go to arizona. If you want a ocean... Go to the ocean a little south of LA. I've traveled the entire country. I hate the SouthEast. Not because of the people. (I mean I normally their not my cup of tea either... but still) But hot damn, you can get a sunburn in less than 30 minutes in florida. I do NOT like the equator.
Why on earth would I want to go to the desert? or Arizona!? And you can get a sunburn wherever It's Sunny. I've had my skin come off in clumps in Chapleau Ontario. Where's that? It's 13 hours north of Toronto.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said: Kwaad said: stof - I hate florida. I'm sure I would hate the bahamas. If you want sun, Go to the desert. If you want heat... Go to arizona. If you want a ocean... Go to the ocean a little south of LA. I've traveled the entire country. I hate the SouthEast. Not because of the people. (I mean I normally their not my cup of tea either... but still) But hot damn, you can get a sunburn in less than 30 minutes in florida. I do NOT like the equator. Why on earth would I want to go to the desert? or Arizona!? And you can get a sunburn wherever It's Sunny. I've had my skin come off in clumps in Chapleau Ontario. Where's that? It's 13 hours north of Toronto.
I live in the desert...trust me, it sucks more ass than the charlotte bobcats!

Around the Network

staticneuron said: ShinKazenoKizzu said: I live in the bahamas and we don't have video game retailers eg. walmart toy'r'us ebgame gametop ect. A ps3 cost 1100 for the core and 1300 for the 60gb version. and 1 bahamian dollar = 1 u.s dollar Wow, that is horrible. i am from Miami, Florida, where the weather is hot but the women are even hotter.
Damn you... I am from Gothenburg, Sweden. We do have some hot women but our weather is so far from hot it can be.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

stof said: A place to stand, and a place to grow We call this land Ontario! IT's a place to stand and a place to grow Ontariariario!
Ah, Toronto here.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

I love Chicago, because we get all sorts of weather. Our summers can get pretty hot, and our winters can be very cold and snowy. Spring and fall are always beautiful of course.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

My family's house, Davison, Michigan, USA, North America, Earth, Sol Star System, Milky Way Galaxy, etc. ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

I live in Holland (The Netherlands), one of the smallest, but also very influetial countries in the world, which is in Europe. Neighbour of Belgium, Germany and Denmark. http://www.holland.com/uk/ I'm from The Hague, city of the Dutch Parliament

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*