By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you give up on Nintendo

O-D-C said:
never ever

they could announce Wii Music 2 and 3 and I would still be beside them

ditto. I'm Nintendo's bitch.

Around the Network

NEVER

"Now, Nintendo is giving us less games, while 3rd paties give us more, yet we now criticize NIntendo for it. Kinda funny."

Citation needed.

Nintendo are producing more games than any other gen, and better games than either the previous gen or the N64 gen.

QUITE WHINING!

Hell no. While I did give up Nintendo exclusivity (although that has more to do with being a teenager last gen, and a twentysomething this gen, disposable income FTW), I really can't think of almost anything that would make me give up on Nintendo, short of them giving up the gaming business and becoming a fertilizer company.

Ofcourse not, that's ridiculous. That's like asking if you'd break up with your girlfriend because she wore an ugly dress. Most people are a little more commited than that.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

Never, I've been down since day one and it's staying that way. I don't think they can possibly have a worse E3 than last year though. I said this during the gamecube days and I'll say it again the day nintendo goes out of business is the day I stop playing video games!

Wichdog69

burgerstein said:
Ofcourse not, that's ridiculous. That's like asking if you'd break up with your girlfriend because she wore an ugly dress. Most people are a little more commited than that.

i would broke up with her for that, actually i broke with my last girlfriend for something similar.

Im not some retard loyalist who always buys Nintendo consoles just because its from Nintendo. Their 1st party is beyond compare. No console will ever give me Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, Fire Emblem, Smash Bros, etc. These games alone are enough reason to own a Nintendo console for me. I love these series which is why as much as Id love them to always go all out in the end I dont really care. The 3rd party support right now is insane I love it and there are more games that interest me on my Wii then the PS360.

Theyre working hard on next Zelda and giving me Sin & Punishment 2. Those two games have me more excited then anything on either of the PS360. The only thing that compares is the Kojima announcement aka MGS5 if it turns out to be true.

So no I won't

i will give up on the wii if the only nintendo games announced on E3 will be those from from TGS though i will still keep wii for some time to finish games i already have and play few 2009 and maybe early 2010 games i want.

that make a lot of sense. But i never give up with Nintendo.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION