By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GCN Exclusive: Say hello to the PSP Go - First pics of PSP Go

The look doesnt matter to me. I am reading pretty interesting stuff on the PSP GO! on other forums. Some person said there is bluetooth support on it and maybe an HDMI slot? I wonder if the screen is a touch screen?

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
If this is true, looks like I'm going to eat at least a bit of crow in my predictions

Although in my predictions I was assuming the 'Go!' would be a brand-new system, a'la PS2 to PS3, so I'd still be half-right if it's this thing.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Looks the the no-umd thing was true. Glad I didn't wait and already bought another handheld.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

This is dissapointing the analog looks really awkward. Hopefully they will still sell the 3000 alongside it

wow, what a horrible design choice. will never buy this version of the new psp.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

It look very nice to me.. and i think it will be more comfortable for playing games then the flat design. this oval/rounded shape is going to give a better grip..

One feature i want is touch screen. than i m buying it.

Has anyone noticed he´s playing LBP on it?

it looks really uncomfortable

16GB internal memory BLUETOOTH NO UMD Gran Turismo on psp METAL GEAR SOLID ON PSP & THIS FALL!!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

hmmm seems strange that they would stick with the circular design...