By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GCN Exclusive: Say hello to the PSP Go - First pics of PSP Go

its real.. from QORE June episode

Around the Network

I'll buy it because

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

more pics

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363406

looks real, sadly

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

LOL yh the June Qore episode is up now so a really really really bad Sony fuck up. I think it looks terrible to be perfectly honest but I need to see this thing in action.

I came in this thread expecting to see a GCN (GameCube) title being ported to the new PSP Go. The actual content of the thread puzzled me. Strange having a site with that same acronym.

nojustno said:
more pics

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363406

looks real, sadly

I really don't like the buttons... too close on each other

I hope that's a really big hand... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

They Should have waited and gone with this design

or this

Close enough though

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

wow the analog stick is in very uncomfortable position. i hope somebody will make a summary of this month Qore.