By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GCN Exclusive: Say hello to the PSP Go - First pics of PSP Go

@ quickdraw, that 2TB is for MS Duos, not Micros

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
jellyfishprince said:
i find it weird that ipods have had 160gb for so many years now and yet after all of this time sonny can only give us 16gb

How much can your Wii hold??

PWND!

Well, 32gb I suppose

@ Cactus & Munkeh

Ahh, my bad. That's what I get for trying to do quick research on things I know nothing about .

Leonidus said:
Dgc1808 said:
jellyfishprince said:
i find it weird that ipods have had 160gb for so many years now and yet after all of this time sonny can only give us 16gb

PWND!

Wii has SDHC, which is upto 32 GB.  My ipod doesn't have an SD slot, it pisses me off...

What's this gotta do with the PSP again?

The difference is that the IPOD and the PSPGo differ from the Wii, in that they don't have retail store media for sale (discs)...  That being said, the PSPGo can probably be hooked up to a PC to easily transfer and store data, it's a little more complicated backing up Wii data on a computer (but not much more).  That actually got me thinking, they should let you enter your Wii Number online so you can download WiiWare from your PC; that would make downloading a little less a pain in the ass than the slow WiiShop channel.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
Leonidus said:
Dgc1808 said:
jellyfishprince said:

PWND!

Wii has SDHC, which is upto 32 GB.  My ipod doesn't have an SD slot, it pisses me off...

What's this gotta do with the PSP again?

The difference is that the IPOD and the PSPGo differ from the Wii, in that they don't have retail store media for sale (discs)...  That being said, the PSPGo can probably be hooked up to a PC to easily transfer and store data, it's a little more complicated backing up Wii data on a computer (but not much more).  That actually got me thinking, they should let you enter your Wii Number online so you can download WiiWare from your PC; that would make downloading a little less a pain in the ass than the slow WiiShop channel.

It has nothing to do with the PSP Go. Jelly just brought it up to try and make Sony look pathetic, when her Nintendo does even worse.

At the end of the day, whatever amount of space a console has...it should be enough

I never understood the problem, 32 GB will probably be enough to hold a dozen PSP games... what's the big deal about transferring them?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

A UMD can hold 1.8GBs right? So you will be able to store at least 10 games won't you?

Awful... awful... awful... :(

I like the size but the analog stick does look very uncomfortable to use in that position. I would prefer a white model too.