By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo wants 70 percent third-party support for Wii

BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:

"Stop being stupid"

Love

LordTheNightKnight 

you sure know what the word threat means

Oh, my bad, I forgot to add "or else..." Then it's a threat.

But I'm just saying what everyone is thinking.

Around the Network
Smashchu2 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:

"Stop being stupid"

Love

LordTheNightKnight 

We all konow that you always mix up the word ''everyone'' with ''myself''

BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:

"Stop being stupid"

Love

LordTheNightKnight 

That's you come back? You do realize you've been a big idiot in this thread right?

Smashchu2 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:

"Stop being stupid"

Love

LordTheNightKnight 

That's you come back? You do realize you've been a big idiot in this thread right?

WTF is your problem, kid?

BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Smashchu2 said:

"Stop being stupid"

Love

LordTheNightKnight 

WTF is your problem, kid?

how about you both stop it, try to act like adults.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

gave ya both warnings for throwin insults around. Now drop it please so I don't have to actually ban one of you.

Didn't the DS get up to 60%+ at some point?

This has nothing to do with the PS3 or 360, not sure why some people are threatened by this, lol.

He's basically saying exactly what people have been whining and b*tching about on the Wii for ages now ... they want more core third-party hits on the platform. I guess some people will always be upset about something.

why is everyone letting maxwell get away with all this trash talking?!?

theprof00 said:
why is everyone letting maxwell get away with all this trash talking?!?

because he's right. ;)

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

txrattlesnake said:

Well, tough for them because they won't be getting it and if they do it will be due to multiplat (and most likely the weakest ports of the multiplat games like they already get). The only way they could get a little more would be by opening their coffers and giving some of the Wii profits to Western third party developers, but going back to the Nintendo Seal of Quality days that's not the way Nintendo operates (what I'm saying is they generally have demanded obeissance from the third parties, but the western third parties that are making up the largest part of development today want obeissance from the console makers instead).

And most of these Western third parties will be more interested in shifting their efforts to working towards the first next gen console to be announced (especially if its from Microsoft) rather than making Wii games.

well apparently it wasnt so tough for them. Third party support for 2009 is bigger than for the other consoles, shifting their efforts massively into the best selling console, and giving up on the watered down ports.Didnt took that long to get their plan working really.