By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Mod bites the dust

stof said:
Don't worry Ishy, I've still got to get through Beyond Good and Evil on the Xbox. (is it just me or is the map system in that game practically worthless?) and you can bet that I'll be Getting my fair share of cheap gamecube titles.
By the way, anybody ever play Geist? How is that game?

Geist gave me headaches...  don't bother with it.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

good for you!

Wii + 1! w00t!

<_<

now, you too, can use the cheesy Wii pick-up line. That alone is worth $200.

Alright guys, I'll go out and by a PS3 and a 360. Happy now? Anyways. Back to Zelda 2. I've got to go find that damned Candle!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Congratulations stof, you've made the right choice. And is Wii Play worth it?

Around the Network

If you want another controller, it sure is. I'm actually having a lot of fun with tanks and laser hockey. My first night with it some friends came up and we played those two games for about 2 hours (of course, we did enjoy some marijuana before hand)

But some of the games are complete throw aways. I don't think I'll ever play fishing again, cow racing doesn't controll that well and find Mii is pointless.

The difference in quality and attention between games is what I find most odd. If all of the games had recieved the work or thought that made the great presentation of Laser hockey and the little touches in Tanks than Wii play could have been hugely enjoyable

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Good, I actually want (need) another Wiimote, but the almost-freebie game is a plus. Just $5 bucks more than the Wiimote alone here :)

Fishing was boring, I have the same opinion about that but that tank thing and that laser hockey were very boring for me to.

Finding the Mii was okay but I enjoyed the biljart/snooker game the most.

stof said:
If you want another controller, it sure is. I'm actually having a lot of fun with tanks and laser hockey. My first night with it some friends came up and we played those two games for about 2 hours (of course, we did enjoy some marijuana before hand)

But some of the games are complete throw aways. I don't think I'll ever play fishing again, cow racing doesn't controll that well and find Mii is pointless.

The difference in quality and attention between games is what I find most odd. If all of the games had recieved the work or thought that made the great presentation of Laser hockey and the little touches in Tanks than Wii play could have been hugely enjoyable

The Dude agrees with this a lot. Great thing about gaming and smoking that the replay value of every game is much higher, the only thing that I hate about Wii Play is that they didn´t make the tank game better, a four player mode would have been nice or not always restarting after one death, laser hocker is pretty good, shooting is ok as well and if your really wasted cow racing is ok too.

El Duderino said:
stof said:

The Dude agrees with this a lot. Great thing about gaming and smoking that the replay value of every game is much higher, the only thing that I hate about Wii Play is that they didn´t make the tank game better, a four player mode would have been nice or not always restarting after one death, laser hocker is pretty good, shooting is ok as well and if your really wasted cow racing is ok too.

"Higher", get it? Vwehehe.

@lolita - Hey don't start talkin' like that about S&M around me. Ya might just unwittingly earn yourself a boyfriend you don't know about or see or really like very much.

@ "those who commented on Elebits" - Thanks. I'll do a little review-research and then probably give it a try.

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.